Monday, September 14, 2009

You know when you've found it, because you feel it when they take it away.



Currently I am enjoying the auroma of vanilla inscents, and sipping an always delicious cup of lemon and honey black tea (which latley I pretty much find myself living off of). I woke up this morning at 7:30am, a rarity. I'm thinking it was because of the really creepy dream I had about a little boy keeping hairless rats in his bed. These rats had red skin and were absolutley disgusting. Terrible dream.





Today I filled out an application for a new house to move in with Melissa, Carrie and Jen. The house is adorable, and most importantly rent is 200 dollars less a month. I'm hoping everything works out well with that, and we are able to get the place! But i don't want to jinx it by getting to excited about it.


http://american-realty.net/PropertyDetail.aspx?id=117





Other non important (but exciting for me, none the less) news: I updated my iPhone today for the first time since I got it. It can do really fancy things now, and I'm very stoked for it...pretty much like I have a new phone.

Ta-ta for now, time to get ready for another day of work. xoxo.

No comments: