Thursday, October 29, 2009

And then we’ll get down there, way down to the very bottom of everything, and we'll see it.

I just closed my eyes and when I opened them I was hoping I'd be at home in bed. No such luck. I've been in the library since two studying for my test, which is an hour. I'm taking a small intermission, my brain hurts, I can only read about different rocks and minerals for so long. After the test it's straight to work (where I will be late), and home at three am. It's a long day, but I cannot complain because there is no doubt that I am absolutley desperate for the money. I can't even imagine one day not having to worry about money, is that even possible?

Oh well. Things are good and I can't complain too much. I have one constant fear I'd like to demolish the shit out of, but other than that I'm solid.

over & out.

1 comment:

Drew Payment said...

So be careful what you see. It can mean the end. Be careful what you read. They're planning the end of you.

I like the title, duh.