Tuesday, May 17, 2011

new, new, new!

This is such a good week! This morning as I was enjoying my cup of tea and oatmeal, I read an email that my order from Sublime Stitching shipped. I ordered these patterns:
I bought a shirt I'm planning to do an embroidery of the octopus on. It would be spectacular if they magically appeared at my door step tomorrow morning so I could work on it during my sewing date I'm having! 

PS. As I was working of finishing up my cactus pillow the other day, Bryan did an embroidery of Robocop. It is fantastically funny. 

2 comments:

Courtney J. said...

Keep blogging! Keep blogging! Keep blogging!

Oh btw... can you change your preferences to allow anonymous posts so that I can use something other than my google id? I'm such a whiner!

Liesi said...

Done! And I will, I've just been busy, but soon there will be an update :)