Saturday, June 11, 2011

A new 30 Days!


It has been quite some time since I wrote, but I'm back! Much has changed. Not necessarily for the good or bad, but things have just changed. I keep noticing that the events that occured have made me more disconnected with others, as I do not find myself viewing life in the same perspective. At first I was constantly asking myself a slew of "what ifs?," however with each passing day I ask myself less of them. It is difficult to accept things that are out of your control, but I have to if I want to move on and live a life of gratitude. It is easy to get stuck in a rut of feeling sorry for yourself, but in the end that will not better your life. Being grateful for the things that have caused you to grow will.

A while back I mentioned that I wanted to embark on a number of 30 day challenges. My first was 30 days without consuming alcohol. After my success of over 30 days of sobriety (although I did have other motivation to keep me going on that one!), I am ready for a second challange. In order to save my bank account (and waist line while I'm at it) I am going to do 30 days without eating out. This means that I will only be eating home prepared meals, whether by myself or others. Within this month I will also be able to consume more foods that are going to better my body. I'm looking forward to this challange! The dates of this challenge will be June 15-July 15. That gives me enough time to go out for sushi before I begin :)

2 comments:

Courtney | La Fille Américaine said...

1) You go, sista!
2) I dare you to try to make your own sushi, but I won't be upset if you don't.
3) Share recipes if you try new things!

Another Diamond Day said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I am Giulia! Let's keep in touch, shall we!?! Take care!