Friday, June 17, 2011

Day Three.

 Today is day three of my 30 Days of no eating out challenge. Let me tell you, it is hard when you work in a restaurant. Even if you aren't craving the food around you...there is food all around you! The first two days were somewhat of a struggle, considering we hadn't been grocery shopping in a few weeks. Our food stamps came late this month, so I was nervous we wouldn't be able to get grocery's for a few more weeks, but alas! They arrived, and today we were like two kids in a candy store. Now we have plenty of meals, and healthy snacks for any occasion :)

ps! I'm still looking for suggestions for more Michigan landmarks, anyone from the east side of the state? help! (see my previous post for more information)

pss! Today I began working on a new blog/website. I'm looking forward to having everything linked up into one place as opposed to multiple different sites to update. Stay tuned!

No comments: