Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Fever

I've been feeling very calm the past few days, very at ease. It may be because of the changes I have been working towards, or the sunshine, and climbing temperatures. Whatever it is, it can keep on coming. I've been spending less of my time glued to a screen, and more time reading, writing in my journal, or spending time with loved ones. I'd say so far it's been a wonderful start to spring (if that is what I'm starting to see outside!). My dad told me Tuesday afternoon that he thinks this year is going to be a great year for Bryan and myself. I can't help but believe him. It feels so much better to have an open mind, and not think of things as good or bad. Some things just happen, and instead of complaining about them, I'm learning to accept them, and change the things that make me unhappy.

I've also been working on going through all of our belongings and figuring out what to keep, donate, and what is garbage. I've only gone through two closets, and one book shelf and I have two boxes of donations. It feels good to start to get some of the clutter out of my life.  

1 comment:

Courtney J. said...

I love how positive you are, my dear :) Happy spring!