Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another weekend, came and went.

On Wednesday Bryan and I made the decision to backpack across the country this time next year. He will be done with school, I will at least be done with my associates by then, so it seems like a moment when we won't really have anything holding us back. The both of us (I think especially me) are so excited. So now the saving, and preparing begins. After that where will we end up? Who knows. I think that is the beauty of it, the mystery.

Yesterday we went to a park, climbed around on some trees, had a picnic, and played some chess. Today we went on a hike through some woods, and around some sand dunes. Over all, it was a great weekend. The fresh air was therapeutic. I started a new needle point that I'm very excited about as well. It's a cute little mushroom :)

Back to Monday tomorrow, but at least I will have these moments of bliss to remember from the weekend:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So very nice Liesi. You are making great memories. Keep having fun. Have fun planning the hike. Lenn and I are planning a trip as well. I agree, that is part of the fun. Love you, mom

Liesi said...

Where are you guys planning a trip to? Love you too!